Hello! Welcome here and do follow mine. Leave your comments too. ThankYou ♥

Untitled.

Assalamualaikum WBT.




Love is Hurt. 
Too Hurt for Me.
I'm trying to forget you because I know it's the best for me. You have your World, and I have mine too. I'm just scared that I can't control my feelings in front of you. Sorry, so sorry.

Aku teringin if one day aku buka message and tiba-2 you say that is you. I am too happy for sure. Aku pernah terkena dengan my BFF sebenarnya, her name is Ain and today is her birthday :'> Dia kata, dia adalah ________ and tiba-2 "Aku Ain lah" Ish, geraaam gila. Dahlah aku excited gila-2 at first. Entahlaah, kalau ada, adalah. Takde, takdelaah.


"Haha. Muka ego, nak setia. Eryn, trust me, semua benda boleh jadi."
AND
"Haha. Jadi goodlistener pun okay jugak. Kau dengar je masalah dia, jadi counselor. One day, boleh jadi juga dia suka kau sebab kau selalu nasihatkan dia xP"
-From Raby [text in phone]


Lots Of Love, Eryn ♥

No comments: