Hello! Welcome here and do follow mine. Leave your comments too. ThankYou ♥

A life I live.

Assalamualaikum WBT.


My life Alhamdulilah everything's gonna be fine and Okay :) 

"behind my smile is a hurting heart. behind my laugh i'm falling apart. look closely at me and you'll see.
   the girl i am isn't me"

Wey aku tahu kau selalu baca blog aku kan? Aku tahu ituuu..... You says that i am complicated -_-
And yes I know it. How did we go from friends to strangers in a matter of days? Err, I know it's all my problems. I'm just missing the old you. Aku rasa mcm aku "kacang lupakan kulit" Huahuaa :P Yelah, aku taklayan kau semua. Even aku takcerita pun dekat kau pasal the latest stories. ERR, aku memang dah melampau kan kan?

I'm sorry I'm not what you wanted.

*Sorry post a lil bit Emo.

Lots Of Love, Eryn ♥

No comments: